|3 × 3 × 2 in
Jaana Shea Butter Moisturizer
Jaana Shea Butter Moisturizer – Size 8oz Glass Jar
Jaana Shea is a delightful blend of Shea Butter and natural oils infused with Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Citrine & essential oils for fragrance. It has a smooth and easy-to-spread texture, leaving your skin feeling smoother, healthier, and with a natural glow. Regular use of Jaana Shea can help make your skin look younger, fade scars, and even improve skin tone. Not only will your skin feel smoother, but it will also look noticeably brighter and more radiant.
Shea Butter is all-natural! No chemicals, no ingredients you can’t pronounce—just good ol shea butter moisturizer.
- Good for:
- Itchy winter skin
- Dry/flaky skin
- Uneven skin
- Aging skin
- Retaining Natural Moisture
- Scars and stretch marks
- Healthier looking skin
- Use Instructions:
- After bathing and towel drying, apply Janna Shea butter to your warm, damp skin for optimal absorption.
- Spread the Jaana Shea butter evenly over your body.
- Jaana Shea is safe to use on your face (recommend removing excess to reduce an oily look)
- In the case of Melting
- For best results, it’s important to store Jaana Shea between 60-75°F
- It’s important to know that Jaana Shea can turn into a liquid if exposed to warm temperatures for an extended period. This can change the product’s texture, making it grainy or too creamy. To fix this, freeze the shea butter mixture in its original container with the lid tightly sealed for 30 minutes. This will help to restore its original texture.
- After 30 minutes, remove and let sit for at least 4 hours in a location with the correct temperature.
- Ivory Shea | Coconut • Avocado • Shea • Almond • Jojoba Oils | Essential Oils for Fragrance
***Jaana Shea comes in an 8oz glass Kerr jar with a metal lid and has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of shipment. We inspect each jar to ensure it is completely safe for use and free from any broken edges, rust, or mold.
If you have a tree nut allergy, avoiding using or consuming shea butter is recommended as it comes from the shea nut, which is distantly related to the Brazil nut.
We offer a $2 discount on your purchase when you return clean, sterilized jars, with a minimum of $4 per purchase. This helps us reduce waste and promote sustainability.
12 in stock